Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Bridge to Somewhere Over The Top Tube

Bridges have served humanity for centuries as a means of spanning obstacles that might prevent access or movement from one point to another.  Where there is a gap between where we are and where we want to be, one has to build a bridge to span the chasm.
Snake River Bridge- Twin Falls, Idaho
Photo by Rick Smith 2010
Cycling is my bridge. It is the super structure that keeps me moving, keeps me grounded, and gives me a means of fulfilling what that committee in my head discusses at their board meetings. I have ambitious goals for 2011 and my bicycle will be the principle vehicle to help me achieve those goals. Stay tuned....the blue prints are being drafted....the wheels are being trued....and the drive train is being aligned.




No comments:

Post a Comment