Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Like It When A Plan Comes Together

Went to the gym this morning to do some core strengthening, then went home and cleaned house. Had a meeting in my head which resulted in my ego forming a terrorist group. The only way to defuse the mob mentality was to take advantage of the great weather here in the Mojave and enjoy a head clearing 65 degree bike ride out to the canyon. I had to remain in control so as not to fall apart.
Took this pic at the end of my ride this afternoon. That smile on my face is the realization that I could go home, look into the mirror and NOT have to go into my head to get me to come out with my hands up! I won the day!
Stats for the training week of Jan 10th: 4 strengthening days in the gym, 6 bike rides, 191.95 road miles, 9,587 feet of climbing, 12h18m54s of saddle time, Avg HR 135, Avg speed 15.6mph, Max speed 42mph, and 11,330 Calories burned.

Planned the work for 2011 well and working the plan without coping out. Have another medical evaluation coming at the end of the month, so gotta keep in the game. Goal for this week: 4 days in the gym and 7 days on the bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment