Monday, January 31, 2011

The Jury is Still Out. But the Sentence Can Only Be Good!

On Wednesday I pay a visit to my internist to go over my latest lab tests. So much rides, literally, on the outcome of these tests. I've done everything possible to isolate factors under my control such as diet and exercise so my metabolic functioning can be assessed accurately. The pre-diabetes diagnosis made last November, based on a discovered genetic abnormality that makes my cells insulin resistant, will be either confirmed or found to be a false positive. Confirmation of the diagnosis will only steel my resolve to keep focused. But, irregardless of the outcome, the changes I have made since November with my diet and exercise regime will remain the core of my plan of action. I feel too good!

No comments:

Post a Comment